Highly ACCURATE even without flashlight. Don’t burn your finger
1. You can easily turn off hot flashlight by clicking flashlight icon
2. You can measure heart rate (HR) and pulse rate consecutively without burning your finger
It’s ALL FREE
1. Unlimited measurements and feature (e.g., csv export, heart rate zone)
2. No Ad. No distraction
3. No additional hardware required. Just use your camera to check bpm.
Fully integrate with heartrate zone
1. Automatically calculate your target heart rate for the best workout and exercise results
2. Support all heart rate zones (i.e., extreme/peak, cardio, fat burn, warm up, resting)
3. Helpful for interval training, cardio training, CrossFit, cycling, running and weight control
Beautiful material UIs
1. Statistical analysis UI with graphs (e.g., min/max/avg)
2. Interactive UI for heart rate zone
3. Simple, but very effective UI
Support auto backup (> Android 6.0) and free csv export
* Heart rate monitor or pulse rate is very important health and fitness. You can start managing your heart rate now by using our heart rate monitoring and pulse check app.
How to use our heart rate monitoring app
* Just gently cover your fingertip on the back camera lens and stay still, then your heart beat will be counted after a few seconds. When you turn off flashlight, please measure in SUNLIGHT or WELL-LIT region for accurate heart rate measurement. It will show beats per minute (BPM). It works similar to existing pulsometer and HR monitor.
* According to American Heart Association (AHA), typical range of bpm in resting is 60 ~ 100. However, it will depend on your fitness level and emotional state too. If you observe irregular heart beat, please advise with your doctor.
* You can measure it after sleeping or during workout and training. Our app is doing similar to PPG, ECG or EKG, but only use camera in your phone, and still accurately capture your heart beat and pulse.
* We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to [email protected]
Purely designed Accurate Heart Rate Monitor has made by Health & Fitness AI Lab. It is very popular application compare to its competitors. You need to have Android 21 and above to install the apk. If you have enough empty space such as 2.2MB you will not face with any problem while downloading. After you download the apk file, it has some basic steps to install that everyone can handle. Accurate Heart Rate Monitor got its last update on Feb. 8, 2019 and we already prepared the up to date apk file for you to download at highest download speed. Thanks for visiting us! Don’t forget to suggest.