Canon Print Service is software that can print simply from the menus of applications that support Android's printing subsystem. It can print from smart phones and tablets using Canon printers connected to wireless networks.
- Switching between color and black-and-white printing
- 2-sided printing
- 2 on 1 printing
- Borderless printing
- Stapling pages
- Setting paper types
- Secure printing
- Department ID management
- PDF direct printing
- Printer discovery by specifying IP address
- Recall from the share menu
* Items that can be set vary depending on the printer you are using.
If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 6 or earlier installed:
You need to activate the Canon Print Service for printing using it. The Canon Print Service is not activated immediately after installation. Activate it using one of the following methods.
- Tap the icon displayed in the notification area immediately after installation, and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
- Tap [Settings] > [Printing] > [Canon Print Service], and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
* If you are using a mobile terminal with Android 7 or later installed, the service is automatically activated after installation.
- Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA TS series, TR series, MG series, MX series, G series, E series, PRO series, MP series, iP series, iX series
MAXIFY MB series, iB series, Business Inkjet series
imagePROGRAF PRO series, TX series, TM series
*Except for some models
* When using this application, the largest output size of the PRO-1000 is A3 extended.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
- Color imageRUNNER series
- imageRUNNER series
- Color imageCLASS series
- imageCLASS series
- i-SENSYS series
- imagePRESS series
- LBP series
- Satera series
- Laser Shot series
- Compact Photo Printers
SELPHY CP900 series, CP1200, CP1300
- Terminals with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) or later installed.
Purely designed Canon Print Service has made by Canon Inc.. It is very popular application compare to its competitors. You need to have Android 19 and above to install the apk. If you have enough empty space such as 19M you will not face with any problem while downloading. After you download the apk file, it has some basic steps to install that everyone can handle. Canon Print Service got its last update on Dec. 25, 2018 and we already prepared the up to date apk file for you to download at highest download speed. Thanks for visiting us! Don’t forget to suggest.