Traveling around the greater Cincinnati area just got easier! Now you can purchase Metro, Cincinnati Bell Connector, and TANK** tickets right from your phone – no more waiting in line to purchase a paper ticket, swiping your credit card, or carrying around cash!
Pay on the go
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Use your mobile tickets immediately or save them for later.
Expenses made easy
Manage your riding history through the mobile app.
- Receive email receipts.
Get started today
1. Download the Cincy EZRide app.
2. Create an account and add your payment information.
3. Purchase your fare.
4. Show the transit operator your active fare ticket or store for later use.
The Cincy EZRide app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby transit options.
** TANK (Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky) accepts the M/T 30-day rolling pass mobile ticket. No other TANK passes are sold on Cincy EZRide.
- Metro is a non-profit, tax-funded public service of the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority (SORTA), providing about 16 million rides per year in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- The Cincinnati Bell Connector streetcar is owned by the City of Cincinnati, managed by the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority and operated and maintained by Transdev.
Purely designed Cincy EZRide has made by Passport Labs, Inc.. It is very popular application compare to its competitors. You need to have Android 10 and above to install the apk. If you have enough empty space such as 19M you will not face with any problem while downloading. After you download the apk file, it has some basic steps to install that everyone can handle. Cincy EZRide got its last update on Jan. 11, 2019 and we already prepared the up to date apk file for you to download at highest download speed. Thanks for visiting us! Don’t forget to suggest.