Quarter mile, 0-60 (or more) and absolute top speed can easily be measured.
Acceleration drawn on a nice graph, analyze it, improve your driving skills.
With our star rating, you will know how accurate was your race.
Night racer? Check out "Head-up display" mode - place the device under the windshield and observe the reflection.
Save the race and load it anytime you want.
- slow runs are ignored (below 25mph)
- best score isn't always the best (accuracy is important as well)
- measurement accuracy strongly relies on your gps device
How to use Drag Racer?
1. Make sure your phone's GPS location is ON, and the app is allowed to use it.
2. Open "Drag Racer" and put the phone under the windshield (rubber pad, or a navigation handle can be helpful).
3. Wait till there's a green "0 mph or kph" on the screen, and you are ready to go
4. Full throttle :)
5. Stop the vehicle to give it another try
6. Rate us to disable ads
- Do not break any traffic rules
- Do not operate the application while driving
- Use only on closed roads or race tracks
Please provide us with feedback on the accuracy with your device.
Purely designed Drag Racer - car performance 0-60 mph 1/4 mile GPS has made by Mariusz Miłejko. It is very popular application compare to its competitors. You need to have Android 17 and above to install the apk. If you have enough empty space such as Varies with device you will not face with any problem while downloading. After you download the apk file, it has some basic steps to install that everyone can handle. Drag Racer - car performance 0-60 mph 1/4 mile GPS got its last update on March 11, 2019 and we already prepared the up to date apk file for you to download at highest download speed. Thanks for visiting us! Don’t forget to suggest.