"ELM327 Test" is used to check the operation of devices with an ELM327 diagnosis. If you have a, ELM327 device, with this application you can:
* Check the correct operation of your device or possible connection problems, protocol problems or hardware failures in the device.
* Identify the current version of the device. (ELM327 v1.0, v1.1, v1.2, v1.3, v1.3a, v1.4, v1.4b, v2.0, v2.1, v2.2).
* Detect OBD2 protocol compatible with your vehicle:
- ISO 9141-2
- ISO 14230-4 KWP 2000
- ISO 14230-4 KWP 2000 (FAST)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN-BUS
- SAE J1939 CAN
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
* Show all PID commands supported by the vehicle.
* Display the chassis number of your vehicle.
HOW TO USE THE APPLICATION
1. Connect the ELM327 adapter to your car using the OBD2 socket.
2. Link the adapter from the Bluetooth settings on your Android device or connect your Android device to the device's WiFi.
3. Start the application and select the paired device (Bluetooth or WiFi).
4. Press the "Start Test" button.
5. Wait until the end of the test and check the results.
6. Press the button "View available commands" to show all PIDs commands supported by your vehicle.
For inquiries please email us at [email protected]
Well known ELM327 Test is served to you by our experienced team for free and with the best downloading speed. You don’t need any subscription or register to download ELM327 Test developed and announced by Iteration Mobile & Vialsoft Apps. Current version of the apk file is 1.1 and we are trying to keep them up to date as always. The latest update issued on Oct. 8, 2018. Also ELM327 Test is very famous in Auto & Vehicles category. When you scroll down a little bit you can also check the App Info tab. You are always free to install ELM327 Test if your device android version is Android 16 and above. Thanks for downloading from our website.