"HyperDia for Android" is an application which offers the route and the timetable of the railway and the aviation of Japan.
Due to various reasons, this app is now released on the Google Play Store in 34 countries.
Please click on the following URL to find out if it is available in your country.
*** Notice ***
We are sorry to inconvenience you, but the new IC card fare is in preparation.
- Nearest station search by GPS. - Please allow the app to use your location.
- Save as search history.
- Set up to 3 via stations.
- Get links to map, rent-a-car and hotel reservation.
- Multi-language (English or Japanese). - Please tap "Menu" -> "Options" -> "Language Settings".
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
- Japan Rail Pass search.
- Set your favorite stations.
- You must accept "End-User License Agreement (EULA)" to use this app.
- For Android developers, you are able to launch this app with intent filters. As for details, please tap "Menu" -> "About HYPERDIA" -> "Help".
You can download apk file of the HyperDia - Japan Rail Search from this page. We provide you all the applications with their last update and trying to keep them up to date. Also you can see the App Info section down below of this description. The version of HyperDia - Japan Rail Search is 1.3.3. You need to have Android 9 and above to install the apk. HyperDia - Japan Rail Search made by Hitachi Systems, Ltd. very nicely and works pretty efficient with smart devices. After you download the application to your device, it has the most easiest way to install.