Welcome to myHealthButton – a free app offered by the State of Michigan, Department of Health and Human Services in connection with our partner CNSI. The app will provide coverage information for Michigan Medicaid, Children’s Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) and MIChild instantly and safely. You can get reminders, notifications, and search for doctors near you.
If you are a currently enrolled Medicaid member, you can log in and view your benefits. If you are a guardian, you can view your dependent’s information as well!
- View your covered benefits
- View your mihealth card
- View and update your other insurance information
- Find doctors near you
- View your CSHCS Qualifying Diagnoses
- View CSHCS Authorized Providers
- View your health records and Blue Button file
- Health Risk Assessment
- Health Tools and Health Tracker Information
- And much more…
Safe and Secure
The myHealthButton uses advanced features to protect your private health information.
- Access to your data is protected by Level 3 Authentication Standards per NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- All data sent to or from your phone are secured.
- Multiple levels of authentication are performed upon registration and log in to verify your user and beneficiary information.
- No health information is stored on your phone – ever.
- Session timeouts ensure no one can access your information if you are away from your phone for an extended time.
You can download apk file of the myHealthButton® Michigan from this page. We provide you all the applications with their last update and trying to keep them up to date. Also you can see the App Info section down below of this description. The version of myHealthButton® Michigan is 6.3. You need to have Android 16 and above to install the apk. myHealthButton® Michigan made by CNSI very nicely and works pretty efficient with smart devices. After you download the application to your device, it has the most easiest way to install.