Accessing your personal health information has never been easier. The MyHealth mobile app from Stanford Health Care puts all your health information at your fingertips and makes managing your health care simple and quick. For Stanford Health Care patients, now you can manage your MyHealth account, your prescriptions, make appointments and even conduct video visits all from your Android Phone.
With the new Stanford Health Care MyHealth app you can:
• Make appointments
• Get test results – your lab results are automatically made available in the palm of your hand
• Communicate with your care team through a secure messaging system where your information is always kept confidential
• Have a video visit with your doctor through the new ClickWell Care clinic which gives you the convenient option of a “virtual” appointment
• Manage your prescriptions and medications
• View your health summary
• Access and pay your bills
To use the MyHealth mobile app, you must have a MyHealth account with Stanford Health Care. If you are a current Stanford Health Care patient and do not have a MyHealth account, you may enroll online at https://myhealth.stanfordhealthcare.org
Purely designed Stanford Health Care MyHealth has made by Stanford Health Care. It is very popular application compare to its competitors. You need to have Android 19 and above to install the apk. If you have enough empty space such as 10MB you will not face with any problem while downloading. After you download the apk file, it has some basic steps to install that everyone can handle. Stanford Health Care MyHealth got its last update on July 28, 2019 and we already prepared the up to date apk file for you to download at highest download speed. Thanks for visiting us! Don’t forget to suggest.