TV Remote for Samsung allows you to control your Samsung Smart TV just like real remote. All the remote buttons are supported. It includes latest features like view photos, play videos and music from your phone on big TV Screen. Sleep Timer, inbuilt Media Player, Control TV via voice commands, shake phone to play/pause.
Tired of trying so many remote apps without any results? Not tried this TV Remote Control app, then what's the point? Now what? Download this free app right now, because this is exactly what you are looking for.
It works in 2 modes. Either on your home WiFi network or Infrared IR blaster.
- You must have WiFi connected Samsung Smart TV
- Connect your phone to same WiFi network.
- Launch the app and accept confirmation message appears on your Samsung TV screen.
- Confirmation message can be accepted in your Samsung TV Settings at Menu → Network → AllShare Settings in case if it is rejected by mistake
- All Remote buttons are supported except "POWER ON". Because your TV does not have WiFi connection when its in off condition, so it can not process the wifi commands.
Infrared IR Blaster Mode
- Inbuilt IR Blaster must be present in your phone such as Samsung Galaxy S, Note 4, LG G3/G4/G5, HTC ONE, Xiaomi Mi / Redmi etc.
- Launch the app and control your Samsung TV directly.
- No additional hardware is required for Samsung TV remote app.
How to find IP Address of your Smart TV?
How to Use
✓ All Samsung TV Remote buttons are supported
✓ Long click on buttons is supported (volume, program, left, right, up, down)
✓ Volume Control by side buttons
✓ Image mirroring DLNA feature. Watch photos, audio, video of your phone on your TV
✓ Sleep Timer and Audio/Video Player
✓ TV behaves as Play/Pause/Mute on Incoming call
✓ Shake phone to play/pause media
✓ Create Customised remote with desired buttons
✓ Keep your Favourite Channels in one place
✓ Voice recognition Commands to control your TV
✓ Write Text directly from application to TV
✓ Multiple operations with single click macros
✓ Manual configuration of TV IP Address
Supported LED/LCD TV (WiFi Mode)
- Samsung TV - B Series (Must Install "Remote Lan Control" via content library. Procedure is explained here) - released in 2009
- Samsung TV - C Series (using internet) - released in 2010
- Samsung TV - D/E/F/G Series (using All Share) - released in 2011-2014
- Samsung TV - H/J/K Series (using All Share) - released in 2014-2016
- Samsung TV - L/M/N Series (using All Share) - released in 2017
- Blue Ray Disc Player with Smart Hub feature
Supported LED/LCD TV (Infrared IR Mode)
- All Samsung TV (Inbuilt infrared IR is required in your phone)
We are NOT affiliated with Samsung corporation and this app is an Unofficial product.
Install this Smart TV Remote app and control your TV with lots of other features like DLNA, Sleep timer, Samsung audio/video player, Shaking feature, voice recognition and media player etc.
Please do not give low rating to our app without trying it fully. Drop us an email in case if any issue is found. This app is properly tested and policy compliant.
The apk file of TV Remote for Samsung is really hard to find nowadays. But our website always here to help you to make your job done. Our experienced team has prepared the apk file for you to download and install with just a few clicks. You can always find the latest 1.99 version from our website and that update has announced on May 9, 2019. TV Remote for Samsung is a very good application but does not work with if your device is outdated. If your device is Android 14 and above you can download it for free and at a very high download speed service. Otherwise you might want to update your device or get a new one to use TV Remote for Samsung After you finished your installation you can also check our other applications those we provide and download them for free as well.